Some Universities in Ukraine require copies of High (Secondary) school certificates with transcripts translated into Ukrainian. All universities in Ternopil do not require one to translate his/her documents into Ukrainian language but if you are applying to study in a university in a different city rather than Ternopil city you are required to translate the High (Secondary) school certificate and transcripts into Ukrainian. We do offer translation services for a fee of only $30. The documents are posted along with the original invitation letter to save on courier charges.

Students are required to have their documents translated by the time the visa is issued. Study In Ukraine Today offers this service with certified translators from English/French to Ukrainian/Russian Languages. We’ve provided thousands of certified translations and we guarantee acceptance of our documents by the Ukrainian embassy authorities.

Embassy in Nigeria
Embassy in Kenya
South Africa



Admission 2017-2018 is open!Apply now