Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS. WHILE USING WWW.STUDYINUKRAIN.SITE, you agree to comply with all applicable provisions of this Agreement.
1. Adoption and amendment of this Agreement. Welcome to WWW.STUDYINUKRAINE.SITE (the “Site”) , the property of “GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL GROUP LLC. (“STUDYINUKRAINE “, “we” or “us” ). “STUDYINUKRAINE” . provide services (the “Service”) in accordance with these terms and conditions. By using the Service, you agree to these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). “STUDYINUKRAINE” . reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time. Such changes are effective upon publishing on this website. To use the Services, you must be eligible to enter into binding contracts.
2. NOTICE about information on the site: site is intended for personal use in the acquisition TO STUDY IN UKRAINE. The website assumes no recommend or endorse any specific tests, programs, products, opinions, or other information that may be indicated on the Site. Reliance on any information which is located on the site or at our suppliers, or others who are on the website is solely at your own risk. If you find these materials offensive, you may not use our website.
3. You acknowledge and agree that “STUDY IN UKRAINE ” . may modify or terminate any of its services and functions at any time or terminate your access to them without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that “STUDY IN UKRAINE ” . shall not be liable to you or any third party arising out of any such modification or termination. You may stop using the Service at any time without prior notice to us.
4. You can use the services for your own personal use, and you agree that you are not going to reproduce , double , copy , resell or otherwise will not use the Service for any commercial purposes.
5. When sending or submitting content (regardless of the form or kind with respect to such content, whether text,Mail,Application, videos, photographs, audio files or otherwise), you grant “STUDY IN UKRAINE ” . perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content you submit, post or display on the Site.
6. Payment Procedure , Tuition ,Accommodation ,Registration,Medical check ,Immigration,Clearance ,Transportation TO school and other Mandatory miscellaneous fees are normally paid after on arriving to Ukraine , (except admission /invitation Letter , or translation ministry of education confrontation fees /Courier Dhl ). But Due to NEW RULE and various problems some student gave in the past to our company and university , by causing damages of thousand of dollars to company , when they arrive No fees to be shown or settle on arrival ,claiming parent will send At end No fees Lead to damages Deportation camp and latter Deport on our expenses , and other issues , Our company are Not ready to RECOMMEND And student which did not pay Part or Full Fees before going to embassy for the embassy .
List of Countries that are mandated
1 Pakistan ,Bangladesh ,Sudan ,Iraq,Nigeria,Ghana ,India ,Ethiopia ,Djibouti,Kenya, Zimbabwe ,sri Lanka ,Philippines, Gambia,Malawi,Swaziland,Lesotho,Mozambique,Gambia,Namibia,southafricans,Cameroon,Senegal,ivory coast , etc.
You can pay your tuition fees in a number of ways. It is important that you pay either your first installment of Tuition fees and other Mandatory miscellaneous fee on arrival otherwise we cannot Recommend you as our student to embassy and No visa support.
In accordance with the our tern , tuition fees shall be paid as follows:
Cost of tuition
The cost of your tuition fees will depend on the course you are studying. Your offer email from us should include the tuition cost. For more information on tuition fees, please see the undergraduate and postgraduate ,Pg medicine courses study sections.
Paying before you arrive
You’ll need to pay your tuition fees before you arrive to study in ukraine in other to gain access with full support of our company to embassy to avoid any disappointment that may occur . You will need to either pay at least the first instalment of your tuition fees before embassy or your sponsorship pay direct to our director and for each year of your course in order to complete check fees here.
Any fees paid in advance can be deducted from the money you need to bring to Ukraine and pay on arrival . We do advise that it’s best to pay atleast half before you apply your visa and then pay rest fees on arrival to avoid complications.
Paying in instalments
We prefer payment of tuition fees in full before you arrive in to #STUDYINUKRAINE . However, if you’re a self-financing student (ie you or your family are funding your studies)FIRST YEAR MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL AND BEFORE AND HALF ON ARRIVAL , then you may pay your tuition fees in equal installments each year AFTER FIRST YEAR .
Ways to pay
Some of these methods may incur bank charges which vary depending on your country, but are usually between $5 and $30. Please ensure you allow extra money for any bank charges when paying your fees.
Obtaining a receipt
If you pay all or some of your tuition fees to USE SAME WAY YOU LIKE –Bank Account swift , western union ,Bitcoin ,PayPal ,Money Gram ,Express Money ,Money fast, intel xpresss ,Yandex Money ,Google Money ,Facebook payment and OUR Online payment merchant but not recommends in some countries. pay your admission OUR office will send you a recipient proof email for your confirmation
PAYMENT MEANS – HOW TO PAY . MEANS YOU CAN USE TO PAY OR TO TRANSFER FEES TO US
Bank Account , western union ,Bitcoin ,PayPal ,Money Gram ,Express Money ,Money fast, Yandex Money ,Google Money ,and OUR Online payment merchant but not recommends in some countries. All the fees must be paid to giving account of the head of office Our company is not ready to suffer huge loose to government Tax in Ukraine , by paying to the giving account will reduce tax or Sending fees through fast means with also giving name of the head of office .
There is no need to bring lots of cash with you. TO avoid allot of situation on the road It may be preferable to bring a commonly used credit or ATM/debit card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or traveler’s checks.
7. REFUND POLICY HERE READ * CLICK – (REFUND )