National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine is one of the leading educational, scientific and cultural establishments of Ukraine. Over 37ths students and more than 600 PhD, Doctoral students and Students-seekers are studying at 21 faculties of Kyiv Territorial Center, at Southern Affiliate “Crimean Agro-Technological University” and at 12 regional higher educational institutions of l-lll accreditation levels.
Over 3000 scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical staff including 300 Professors and Doctors, more than 1200 PhDs and Associate Professors provide educational process and scientific research at NUBiP of Ukraine.
Educational activity of the university has public character and is protected from interference of political parties as well as public and religious organizations.
Conception of NUBiP of Ukraine Education Activity:
- Access to higher agricultural education for persons who meet the requirements of professional selection (competition) considering the available privileges for village youth, especially those, who live in zone polluted after disaster at Chernobyl nuclear station;
- Equal conditions for every student, listener, PhD student. Doctoral student with the aim of complete realization of their abilities, gift, comprehensive development of individual;
- Open character of educational establishment, creating the preconditions for choosing forms and profiles of education;
- Priority of human spiritual values, humanism and democracy of educational process;
- Logical unity and continuity of educational process, integration of educational activity, science and production;
- Meeting the world requirement to education;
- Open character of competition and contracts for substitution of vacant positions for heads of departments, deans, professors, associate professors and other scientific and pedagogical employees.
Main Tasks of NUBiP of Ukraine Educational Activity
- Creating conditions for development of intellect, abilities and skills of individual, revival of intellectual potential of society;
- Forming professional knowledge, abilities and skills of students of the quality not lower than state educational standards;
Nu=ULESIIIState1918213000 (300 doctors and professors, 1200 candidates)37000+
- Child Development Institute
- Social and Economic Education
- Telecommunications and Instrumentation
- Philology and Social Sciences
WARNING - OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM ADMIN TO STUDENTS ARROUND THE WORLD PLEASE DO NOT TRUST ANY FIRMS OR UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE INVITING AND GIVING/OFFERING FREE ADMISSION OR INVITATION AND LATTER ASKING FOR 100$ FOR DHL - TNT, FedEx or EMS , THEY ARE USING THIS TO CHEAT AND TRAP STUDENTS AND WHEN STUDENTS ARRIVE TO UKRAINE THEY TAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF FEES FROM THEM INCLUDING – THE ADMISSION FEE THEY ARE CLAIMING IS FREE AND EVEN THEY TAKE 3TIMES OF THE NORMAL TUITION FEES THAT SUPPOSE TO BE PAID BY STUDENTS PLEASE BE WARNED STUDENTS WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU FOR ADMISSION +COURIER +VISA SUPPORT LETTER +VISA MONITORING IN EMBASSY & FINAL ARRIVING TO UKRAINE AND HOSTEL PLACING WITH SCHOOL REGISTRATION . OFFERING SCHOLARSHIPS OR ASKING FOR UPFRONT SCHOOL TUITION PAYMENT WE CLARIFY THAT STUDYING IN UKRAINE IS TOTALLY BASED ON SELF-FINANCE SYSTEM AND NO PART OR FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE GIVEN TO FOREIGN STUDENTS. THERE ARE LIMITED JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS, THEREFORE A FOREIGN STUDENT NEEDS TO BEAR ALL EXPENSES HIMSELF OR HERSELF OR DEPEND ON THEIR PARENTS OR SPONSORS FOR TUITION FEE AND LIVING EXPENSES. ADMIN