Embassy of Ukraine in Nigeria deals with Benin, Democratic Republic of Congo (Kinshasa), Togo, Liberia as well.
Applicants must submit following documents along with Original Invitation letter from a university in Ukraine issued through , “STUDY IN Ukraine GLOBAL D GROUP ”
The submission of documents for student visas is starting at the Embassy on May 15. (Visa issued will be valid from 15thof August)
- Passport with expiry date of at least 6 months following the end of visa validity and at least 3 blank pages and photocopy of first page of passport.
- Visa application form, printed or written in block letters. It must be filled in carefully, clearly and precisely and signed personally by the applicant. It is free of charge to download an electronic version from this web site or to obtain a paper version at the Embassy. (Application for Ukraine entry and transit visa)
- Two recent colour pictures against the white background (30x40mm).
- Original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Original invitation and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation make, sure there are no mistakes and typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
- Original of school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enrol to his/her institution within two months since medical certificate was issued. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Results of HIV/AIDS test legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Ticket reservation for Ukraine with open return date.
- Original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) in a form of a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landline and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant.
- Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
- Receipt of payment of visa fees (85 USD).
- The insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine.
- CONTACT NIGERIA STUDY ABROAD CENTRE FOR VISA HELP NIGERIANS AND GHANIANS ONLY CLICK HERE
Important Notice: NO FREE ADMISSION LETTER , AND FREE SCHOOL - DONT ASK FOR SCHORLASHIP - WE DONT HELP TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
THE Tuition fee Grand Total is payable When you arrive except ADMISSION + Courier + VISA SUPPORT LETTER FEES to send the original invitation letter through DHL, TNT, FedEx or EMS. The Above amout payable through bank transfer swift or western union/ money gram , parfect money , paypal or bitcoin . Transaction fee paid by the student sender so that we receive full amount.
Mind you No hidden or extra expenses, above fee total package is for the cheapest tuition fee and accommodation at ((Ukraine government university)) . The fee total package will be considerably high in other universities.
OUR COMAPANY - STUDYINUKRAINE.SITE cooperate with only (((UKRAINE State Owned,- UKRAINE National and Worldwide recodnized universities of Ukraine. Above total package is for a recognized Techcal university with cheapest fee and miscellaneous expenses .FOR THE FIRST YEAR ONLY.
WARNING - OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM ADMIN TO STUDENTS ARROUND THE WORLD PLEASE DO NOT TRUST ANY FIRMS OR UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE INVITING AND GIVING/OFFERING FREE ADMISSION OR INVITATION AND LATTER ASKING FOR 100$ FOR DHL - TNT, FedEx or EMS , THEY ARE USING THIS TO CHEAT AND TRAP STUDENTS AND WHEN STUDENTS ARRIVE TO UKRAINE THEY TAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF FEES FROM THEM INCLUDING – THE ADMISSION FEE THEY ARE CLAIMING IS FREE AND EVEN THEY TAKE 3TIMES OF THE NORMAL TUITION FEES THAT SUPPOSE TO BE PAID BY STUDENTS PLEASE BE WARNED STUDENTS WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU FOR ADMISSION +COURIER +VISA SUPPORT LETTER +VISA MONITORING IN EMBASSY & FINAL ARRIVING TO UKRAINE AND HOSTEL PLACING WITH SCHOOL REGISTRATION . OFFERING SCHOLARSHIPS OR ASKING FOR UPFRONT SCHOOL TUITION PAYMENT WE CLARIFY THAT STUDYING IN UKRAINE IS TOTALLY BASED ON SELF-FINANCE SYSTEM AND NO PART OR FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE GIVEN TO FOREIGN STUDENTS. THERE ARE LIMITED JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS, THEREFORE A FOREIGN STUDENT NEEDS TO BEAR ALL EXPENSES HIMSELF OR HERSELF OR DEPEND ON THEIR PARENTS OR SPONSORS FOR TUITION FEE AND LIVING EXPENSES. ADMIN